Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 21, 2010

My wishlist: the Fendi peekaboo


When i first saw this bag i didn't know to like it or not. I usually like more detailed and strange designs. This bag presents itself like one of those that want to be THE classic bag. The design is very clean and simple; the beauty of this bag is in the quality of leather and in its colour. The thing i disliked was this "bag in the bag effect", it seems the leather holds another bag inside. After some thinking i saw this beautiful pink colour that made me love this bag. I wish i could have one! Look how this bag make herself noticed in this outfit in one of "the sartorialist" pictures. If you're guessing whom are these shoes, they are from Pierre Hardy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile