Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 9, 2010

How's your hairdresser?


Where i live a woman's hairdresser is like a friend and a trip to his beauty salon is like teraphy. He wants to know what is happening in your life, he advices you on your boyfriend, he tells you stories about that lady sit next to you who cheated on his husband and another who had a nose job all while he's doing your hair, he knows everything is going on in the city. My grandmother had for her entire life the same hairdresser, Salvatore who watched her kids growing up, getting married, he was a good family friend. How is your hairdresser? Is the same at your place? Is the world a village?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile