Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 9, 2010

DIY lab: what i'm working on



I haven't posted diy projects in these days 'cause I've been working hard on a project. I love studs, i've bought many shoes heavily detailed with studs and i wanted to recreate this effect with fabric. I wanted to sew something to go with these shoes (something edgy).
It was quite a challenge, i find myself in bigger projects i can actually realize, but i'm curious and i want to learn new things. I made some experiments with paper and then i remembered an easy origami i made as a child.

That was the effect i wanted to create, a square spiky stud! Now the project is almost over and i'll be posting it here soon, hope you'll like it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile