Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 8, 2010

Shopping for missoni fabrics at the local market

I stepped in the local market where a kind lady sells beautiful fabrics. Today she has very fantastic fabrics from missoni! They are selling fast! Omg i had to buy at least one! To tell the truth i'm a beginner in sewing but i'm willing to learn. Missoni is famous for the knitted fabrics, i've picked a classic type (even if i wanted to buy them all but are expensive), a weavy design with some gold thread inside that add sparkle to it. I think i'll make a dress out of it, i'm not sure how to make the shoulders, i'll think about it.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile