Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 10, 2010

The seventies clothes color palette

What is the colour code for a seventies lover?
My view explained!
Green or blue are the colours for jeans. The green is a forest green, the blue is a vintage wash.The original dittos are a must, i've already spread my word for the twenty8twelve flare jeans, fab! Another loved piece is the tan leather, jacket or mac, the oasis one from the last year collection is perfect! The orange color attracts me a lot, i've already bought a sheer blouse and an original 70s vintage dress in this color.






Freda tops ORANGE
78 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Freda tops »

Cropped Mac Leather Jacket
100 GBP - oasis-stores.com
Cropped jacket »

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile