Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 10, 2010

ROAR:The leopard print is back



The leopard print even for this season is back!!
I'm glad! Since last year appeared many leopard print trousers but mainly in grey colour. The classic leopard print trousers are back and they are from topshop!
Topshop even restocked the much loved last year leopard print coat and again it is out of stock, now it's on ebay at tremendous high prices! In case you were wondering the original price was £98, this will help you buying it for a fair price! A grey version of the leopard coat is still available here

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile