Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 30, 2010

River Island VS Zanotti



I really admire Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and i'm always searching for shoes that remaind his work. Here's the really good River Island version for the cut out design of this summer.
This is the colour currently available, they were also made in black.
Compared to Zanotti's they added a wedge (hot this season) and more strings on the front. If you're lucky enough to live in UK you can buy the here. Otherwise please River Island provide international shipment!Zanotti cut out shoes

1 comments:

Mishi Rowland said...

Fantastic web site. A lot of useful information here.
ladies wholesale manchester

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile