Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kate Moss last collection for Topshop is out!

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/60E48XGNM_large.jpg


Kate collection is in at topshop. I'm posting about this because i've loved her collections and i've bought many pieces during the years. This last time you can find iconic pieces that have been bestsellers during the years (most of them i already own) and some new fashionable pieces from the 70s. A fun playsuit decorated with fringes on the sleeves and on the back An embroidered effect dress in cream and black,some paisley print pieces like capes and jackets and a statement feather cape.
Have a view at topshop.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile