Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Vintage Lady Gaga


With Lady Gaga coming to italy next week i wanted to dedicate a fashion post to her. Here'a photo of gaga riding the streets of New York before becoming famous.

Rumor has it that this picture appeared on the Sartorialist years before Stefani Germanotta became the artist we now know as “Lady Gaga.” Apparently, She was in the Meatpacking district of NYC with Mama Gaga (her mother), and a photographer asked to take her photo. When he asked for her name she said, "Lady GaGa, singer/songwriter, you’ll be hearing of me in the future!" or something along those lines. The photographer -at the time- had to stop himself from laughing.

Now tell me, who is laughing?

info via cruziie

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile