Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MTV Emas worst dressed: Rihanna ruffle mess

Rihannas Outfits at 2010 EMAs | 1 girl 2 outfits | shapely outfit minidress legs Rihannas Outfits at 2010 EMAs | 1 girl 2 outfits | shapely outfit minidress legs
Rihanna all i had to say is: change stylist!
These outfits have nothing to do with her image. Her hair have been impresentable for a long time and don't help her here either.
She changes from a clown bride dress to a marchesa ruffle mess.
This dress is too much, it's overdone.I think Marchesa exagerate sometimes with decorations trying to look "couture" but this dress just looks ridicolous. Exposed zip in such expensive dress?What were they thinking?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile