Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cage elasticated corset DIY


I've just finished this colored corset. I've made this with several meters of colored elastics bands. The thing that i like about this corset is that when you handle it it looks unstructured because the bands are sewed together only in a couple of places but when worn the bands stretch and go in place and the corset looks made of a single piece. What do you think of the result?


Ho appena finito di cucire questo corsetto, è costituito da diversi metri di fasce elastiche. L'idea che mi ha portato a sceglierle come materia prima è che il corsetto guardandolo appare destrutturato, ma indossato gli elastici si tendono e acquista l'aspetto di un pezzo unico. Che ne pensate?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile