Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 6, 2011

Topshop VS Gucci

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62A02YTAN_large.jpg

Topshop Angelique bag



Gucci Pelham bag

I just saw Topshop is selling an inspired version of Gucci Pelham bag. I like this classic shape bag,produced in precious leathers and in guccissima embossed leather.It's big enought to carry all and it's fashionable.
I have already mentioned it in Bag for your smart days post.
Topshop offers us the possibility to own this bag even if not at a budget price. The Angelique bag is available at Topshop at £150.

Ho appena trovato una chicca sul sito di Topshop,una borsa inspirata alla famosa Pelham bag firmata Gucci. Questa borsa di forma classica è perfetta per un giorno di lavoro: capiente e stilosa. Ho già citato questa borsa in un precedente post Bag for your smart days.
Topshop ci offre la possibilità di possedere una versione molto simile alla borsa di Gucci anche se non ad un prezzo bassissimo. La borsa angelique è infatti disponibile da Topshop ad un prezzo di £150.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com

About Me

My Photo
Youth Pangkahkulon
View my complete profile